- VISITORS: Will hear comments on variance application by Lawrence and Jeanne Lewis. Will hear information on Green Thumb Garden Project by Lisa Lund. Will hear request by Roger Hill for closure of Seventh Street and Columbia Street between Sixth and Eighth streets during the Tumbleweed Festival.
- WSU PRESIDENT: Discuss visit by Washington State University President Elson S. Floyd on April 7.
- HISTORIC COMMISSION: Consider confirming appointment of Nikki Jones to the Pomeroy Historic Commission. She will replace Donna McGee, who resigned. Also consider extending terms of current members of the commission.
- GOLF: Consider approving golf course contracts for 2010.
- WATER: Discuss letter from USDA Rural Development regarding water system inspection.