- ADMINISTRATIVE: Hear reports on 120 S. First St. property, lease renewals for RAD Rubenser and Kuhlman Financial, and state auditor's letter.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Hear report on updated site plan and funding update.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Hear reports on maintenance and Industrial Building #6 open house, Dayton Tractor and Machine project, and prospective tenant inquiries..
- RAILROAD: Discuss public right of way work sessions and state Department of Transportation maintenance project..
- LYONS FERRY: Discuss matters related to Lyons Ferry Park and Marina, including U.S. Army Corps of Engineers lessee conference and long-term camping request..
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Hear reports on Dayton Development Task Force and Southeast Washington Economic Development Association.