- GARDEN PROJECT: Heard a proposal from Lisa Lund to utilize Chard park for the Green Thumb Garden Project. Later in the meeting the council approved the proposal, with the stipulation the Chard Park sign remain in place. Unanimous.
- TUMBLEWEED: Authorized closure of Seventh Street and Columbia Street between Sixth and Eighth streets during the Tumbleweed weekend. Roger Hill, who requested the closure, said he has received permission from the Sheriff's office, and has notified the fire department and ambulance staff of the proposal. Unanimous.
- INSURANCE: Learned the Association of Washington Cities is in full compliance with the state Office of Financial Management.
- WSU PRESIDENT: Learned Washington State University President Elson S. Floyd will visit Pomeroy and Garfield County April 7.
- HISTORIC COMMISSION: Confirmed appointment of Nikki Jones to the Pomeroy Historic Commission. She will replace Donna McGee, who resigned. Also approved extending terms of current members of the commission. Unanimous for both.
- GOLF: Approved golf course contracts for 2010. Unanimous.
- VARIANCE: Learned the Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing April 5 at 7 p.m. to take public comments regarding a variance application requested by Dave and Peggy Laughery for placement of a garage.