- 400 block South Ninth Avenue. Vending machine broken into and damaged. Coins stolen.
- 100 block Assumption Drive. Vehicle prowled, compound bow, arrows and quiver taken.
- Smith Farms, 3866 Hanson Loop Road, Burbank. Saturday. Wire stolen.
- Willow Street and Seventh Avenue. 3:33 p.m. Tuesday. Driver failed to yield at intersection and hit side of another vehicle.
- Garrison Village Way and Myra Road. 5:21 p.m. Tuesday. Driver made left turn in front of on-coming traffic, causing collision.
- Harvey Shaw road south of Riley Road. 9:11 p.m. Tuesday. Driver swerved to avoid deer, lost control and went off the road.
- 400 block North Columbia Street. 6:10 p.m. Tuesday. Parked vehicle struck by unknown vehicle.
- Randall Steve Berry, 29, 116 3/4 W. Birch St. Today. Charge: investigation of first-degree malicious mischief, second-degree possession of stolen property and third-degree theft.
- Todd Phillips, 45, 319 N. Roosevelt St. Tuesday. Charge: investigation of two counts violation of Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Robert Eugene Smith, 53, 339 S. Fourth Ave., No. 2. Tuesday. Charge: investigation of DOC violation.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 2815 Melrose St. Midnight Tuesday. Chimney fire, minor damage.
- 429 S. Second Ave. 10:44 a.m. Tuesday. Structure fire.
- Seventh Avenue and Willow Street. 3:33 p.m. Tuesday. Assist medic crew at collision.
- Seventh Avenue and Willow Street. 3:33 p.m. Tuesday. Two vehicle collision, no injuries to transport.
- 429 S. Second Ave. 10:46 a.m. Tuesday. Mutual aid at fire.
- Myra Road and Garrison Village Way. 5:22 p.m. Tuesday. Collision, no injuries.
- 36123 State Route 12. Tuesday. Medical standby at shed fire.
- 36123 State Route 12. Tuesday. Shed fire.
- 1500 block Dalles Military Road. Vending machine bill validator broken, no money taken.
- 13000 block Dodd Road, Burbank. Vehicle in parking lot keyed, extensive paint damage.
- 600 block West Second Street, Waitsburg. Fence knocked down.
- North Franklin Street, Weston. Criminal mischief reported.