When: Thursday, 7 p.m. An executive session will be held at 6:30 p.m.
Where: District board room, 1755 S. College Ave.
- EXECUTIVE: Meet in executive session to discuss a board appointment.
- BOARD MEMBER: Swearing in of new board member.
- CONSENT: Approve payment of bills and payroll, and any new hires as part of consent agenda.
- REPORTS: Hear report from PTA and principals; on 2010-11 district calendar; state approval of Minimum Basic Education Compliance; and board goals.
- CONFIGURATION: Hear update and decision on possible grade configuration. The district is considering moving sixth-grade students from Meadow Brook to Sager Middle School, and possibly third-graders from Davis to Meadow Brook.
- TECHNOLOGY: Consider approval of district's technology plan.