- DONATION: Accepted $750 donation from Booster Club for Youth & Government. Unanimous.
- TECHNOLOGY: Approved the district's technology plan. Unanimous.
- MEETING DATE: Decided to meet at 7:45 p.m. for the April 7 board meeting. The meeting time was changed to allow board members to attend the open forum featuring Washington State University President Elson S. Floyd at the Liberty Theater.
- TRANSPORTATION: Superintendent Doug Johnson presented an award to transportation director Ed Lambert. Recent inspections of the buses showed excellent results.
- EXTRACURRICULAR COSTS: Johnson updated the board on his findings so far on the cost of athletics and other extra curricular activities.
- TOBACCO: Discussed making some revisions in the school's tobacco use policy to utilize a tobacco cessation program if students are caught with tobacco products.
- CALENDAR: Discussed 2010-2011 calendar, but decided to wait until April to approve it.