- BUDGET: Learned current ending cash balance is under $12,000, and enrollment has dropped to 13 fewer students than the budget is based on. Currently the full time equivalent students is at 283, while the budget is based on 296 FTE. "As a superintendent and as a School District we're concerned," Superintendent Dan McDonald said this morning.
- POLICY: Discuss proposed policy regarding cash in school buildings. The policy will require that cash left overnight in the school be placed in a safe.
- UNEMPLOYMENT: Discussed report on status of unemployment coop pool reserve ration. The district's contribution will have to be increased, but the amount was not specified in the status report.
- LEGISLATIVE: Discussed report from OSPI on possible cuts to school funding.
- LOSS DAY: Discussed Touchet Education Association request for loss day waiver for two snow days. The board will consider requesting the waiver from the state.
- MAINTENANCE: Learned most of spring maintenance is related to sports facilities.
- TESTING: Heard an update on mid-year testing. The mid-year MAPs testing for recommended students was completed.
- ASB: Learned the Associated Student Body is updating the constitution and bylaws. The board approved the updates. Unanimous.
- CLOSED SESSION: Met in executive session for superintendent evaluation.