Board of trustees are Roland Schirman, Kris Klaveano, Jerry Hendrickson, Manuel Sanchez and Kathy Small. With all present Thursday, the board:
- CALENDAR: Approved instructional calendar for 2010-11 school year. Unanimous.
- ENROLLMENT: Heard report on interim winter quarter enrollment. Enrollment at the college continues to increase.
- BUDGET: Awaiting final budget from state to forecast any potential cuts for next year.
- TENURE: Reviewed tenure recommendations of Patricia Kay Becker, nursing instructor; Jill Emigh, nutrition instructor; and John. R. VanSlyke, international studies and world history instructor.
- PROBATIONARY: Reviewed continued full-time probationary status for 15 instructors: Brenda Anderson, Paul Boyd, Lee Brickey, Virginia Burnett, Todd Carpenter, Don Cort, Jan Kruper, Kevin Loomer, Sara Lorenz, Susan Pearson, Dwight Penner, Dennis Richardson, Debra Scheib, Travis Watts, and Quill West.
- SABBATICAL: Reviewed sabbatical leave granted to Jennifer Boyden, English and literature instructor.
- APPOINTMENTS: Reviewed new appointments of Karen Lennon as environmental education coordinator, and Laura Schueller as instructional support coordinator.