- LIBRARY: Discussed access ramp from the upper parking lot at the library. Bids are expected April 5 for the ramp and a lamp.
- WIND PROJECT: Discussed value of base for wind turbines. Decided value is about $129,000 per base. The building permit fees will be charged according to the value of the base. Commissioners are negotiating an agreement with Puget Sound Energy. Also discussed rock crushing rules for PSE. Considered allowing the company's crusher to operate on extended hours because it is located in a remote area where there are no residents.
- COMMUNICATIONS: Discussed concerns about problems with fiber optic lines that connects the county to the Public Health office at the elementary school. Other county offices planned to use the line when they move to the school during remodeling of the courthouse, but the line is unreliable. Commissioners discussed other options for communication, including a wireless connection, new fiber optics, or a microwave signal.
- OFF-ROAD VEHICLES: Commissioners asked Undersheriff Bennie Keller to review off-road vehicle ordinance passed last year.
- MOVING DAY: Decided the Courthouse will close at noon May 13 and be closed May 14 during the move to the elementary school. Commissioners reviewed information from moving companies.