- closed session: Port officials plan to hold an executive session at 6:15 p.m. to meet with legal counsel to consider the minimum price at which real estate may be offered for sale. The meeting is scheduled to run 45 minutes.
- burbank flood map: Consider proposals for the Burbank Flood Plain map.
- roofing: Consider bids for 2010 roofing projects.
- airport restaurant: Discuss responses to the request for proposals for an airport restaurant operator.
- aviation fueling system: Consider a request from Walla Walla University to install an aviation fueling system.
- terminal building lease: Consider a proposed lease for second-floor office space in the airport terminal building.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, a sewer meeting in Burbank with the Washington state Department of Ecology and a recap of the Economic Development Advisory Committee meeting.