- 00 block of South Columbia School Road, Burbank, Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Trailer taken from residence.
- Tri-Fresh Perfection, 22160 W. SR-124, Wednesday. Window broken during attempted burglary. Nothing taken.
- Hobson Street near Noland Street, Saturday, 10 a.m. Hit-and-run of single parked and unoccupied vehicle. No arrests made.
- Main Street and Fifth Avenue, Friday, 2:45 p.m. Two vehicle, non-injury, rear-end collision.
- Pleasant Street and Wilbur Avenue, Friday morning. Vehicle hit scooter ridden by Josh Camacho, 19, who received minor injuries. Driver of vehicle asked if Camacho was OK. After Camacho answered that he was, the driver left the scene. Driver failed to exit vehicle or leave contact information before leaving scene. Driver was described as young woman with blond hair in silver car.
- Joseph Allen Schoesler, 34, 1850 Amelia St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- William Harlind Hays, 39, 85144 Hurst Lane. Charge: investigation of presenting false information to a police officer.
- 13th Avenue and West Elm Street. Graffiti on overpass.