- Columbia County commissioners are Chuck Reeves, Dwight Robanske and Dick Jones. With all present Monday:
- ORV ROADS: Passed a resolution designating certain county roads for unlicensed ORV use. The roads are Eckler Mountain Road from its beginning to the U.S. Forest Service boundary, and Maloney Mountain Road, from Eckler Mountain Road to the Forest Service boundary. Unanimous.
- STALLS: Approved a lease agreement with ABC, a private non-profit owned by Le Ann Literal. The lease provides for maintenance of the track and arena, and for removing all manure twice a week by ABC. The county will pay electricity and water utilities necessary to operate the stables, arena and track. The lease does not give ABC access to the youth building, pavilion or grandstands. The lease is in effect for the remainder of 2010. Unanimous.
- LEVEES: Discussed county-maintained levees.
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT: Signed contract for state homeland security for fiscal year 2009.