Council members are Kevin House, Orville Branson, Marty Dunn, Karl Newell and Scott Nettles. Mayor is Walt Gobel. With all present Wednesday the council:
- APPOINTMENTS: Appointed Marty Dunn mayor pro-tem.
- SOLID WASTE: Decided to accept Walla Walla County's invitation to join the Solid Waste Advisory Committee. Nettles will be the city's representative. Unanimous.
- ATTORNEY: Accepted proposal by Kris Hedine to be city attorney and authorized mayor to negotiate on terms of payment to replace Janelle Carman, who recently resigned. Unanimous.
- GREENHOUSE GASES: Approved resolution regarding greenhouse gases subject to review of RCW referenced in resolution, which is needed to allow city to apply for certain funding. Unanimous.
- PLANNING COMMISSION: Confirmed appointment of William Potolicchio to the planning commission. Unanimous.
- MOWER: Discussed purchasing mower for cemetery.