When: Regular session is 9 a.m. Tuesday following an 8 a.m. work session.
Where: Regular session at the Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; work session at Sterling's Restaurant, 1425 W. Pine St.
public hearing: Conduct a public hearing on supplemental budgets for the Port and airport. Afterward Port commissioners will consider adopting the supplemental budgets.
- flood plain: Discuss flood-plain mapping for Burbank.
- aviation fueling: Discuss a revised aviation fueling policy.
- reiff rebuild: Consider a rebuild for Reiff Manufacturing, a fiberglass operation damaged in a fire.
- farm settlement: Discuss a settlement offer for Gagnon farms.
- wastewater standards: Consider a resolution on city of Walla Walla wastewater standards.
- Port rating: Discuss the Port's GSR rating from Moody's.
- appraisal: Discuss an appraisal for the Port's Melrose Street property.
- surplus: Consider declaring certain Port and airport equipment as surplus.
- land lease: Consider Schnitzer Steel's Burbank land lease.
- potential lead: Discuss a business lead for a service transport building.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, the Gen-X insurance claim, an insurance claim for roofing at the former Crown, Cork Seal building, April passenger enplanements and the airport snow plow/snow blower.