Members of the Waitsburg School Board are Ross Hamann, Marilyn Johnson, Terry Jacoy, Randy Pearson and Greg Zuger. With all present Wednesday the board:
- CALENDAR: Approved 2010-2013 calendar. Unanimous.
- RACE: Approved Race to the Top partnership agreement. Unanimous.
- WAIVER: Adopted resolution to request waiver to the 135 hour credit requirement due to the school's block schedule. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL: Voted to add a full time high school teacher for 2010-2011. Vote was 4-1 with Jacoy voting no.
- COACHES: Accepted the resignation of assistant high school football coach Dan Cole. Approved hiring of Scott Notrno as high school assistant track and field coach for pole vault and Leslie Stockton as high school assistant track and field coach for throwers, and Rick Hamilton as head high school soccer coach. Unanimous for all.
- WIAA: Adopted resolution to delegate authority to the Washington Intercollegiate Activities Association. Unanimous.
- CLOSED SESSION: Met in executive session to discuss potential litigation. No action followed the session.