- DAM: Discussed Pine Creek Dam with Suzi Bullock. The city owns the 2.6-acre dam site adjacent to Bullock's property. The dam is no longer there. Bullock wants to purchase the property. Before the city can proceed the property boundaries will have to be determined. The council agreed to establish the boundaries.
- PARADE: Approved request from the Pioneer Association for a parade permit to close the 100 to 200 block of Main and S. Franklin streets for the Pioneer Days parade June 5 and for a 3 on 3 basketball tournament June 4 and 5 during Pioneer Days. Unanimous.
- BACKHOE: Approved interim financing through US Bank to purchase a tractor/backhoe from Farm Equipment Headquarters. Total cost of the machine is $46,825. Unanimous.
- FUND TRANSFERS: Passed a resolution to transfer money between funds. The transfers include moving $42,000 in the police department general fund from personnel services to capital outlay, $20,000 from contingency to building and maintenance and construction, and $7,500 from streets and sidewalks to street paving. Unanimous for all.
- ENGINEER: Decided to ask an engineer to investigate the sinking of City Hall on one side. The ground underneath the building is wet and the source of the moisture has not been determined. The building is noticeably out of level, and sidewalks are cracking.