- 900 block of West Chestnut Street, Thursday, 8-9 p.m. Wallet taken from unlocked vehicle.
- Liberty Street near Division Street, Friday, 8:10 p.m. Side swipe of parked vehicle.
- Charles Mink Tanner, 32, 2340 Wilbur Ave. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Richard Allen Boling, 28, 1625 University Drive. Charge: investigation of manufacturing and delivery of controlled substance.
WW County Sheriff
- Jorge Eduardo Meza, 19, 523 W. Alder St. Charge: investigation of possession of controlled substance.
- Linda Christine Chastain, 46, 84358 Weis Road. Charge: investigation of Umatilla County felony warrant.
Fire, Ambulance Runs
WW Fire Dept.
- 246 Eagan St., Saturday, 2:35 p.m. Hot briquets dumped and caused small fire that scorched side of garage. No injuries. Minor damage.
- Isaacs Avenue and Roosevelt Street, Friday, 8:09 p.m. Vehicle fire in engine compartment. No injuries.
- 145 Newell Street, Friday, 6:40 p.m. Bush set on fire. No injuries or damage to structures. No arrests made.
- Freewater Park, 17 N.W. Eighth Ave. Graffiti in men's restroom.