- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT: Approved amended homeland security contract. Unanimous.
- PUBLIC WORKS: Approved contract with Chamber of Commerce for All Wheels Weekend's use of the fairgrounds. Unanimous.
- RIGHT OF WAY: Approved right of way permit for road entrance onto property owned by Miles Miller in the Alto area. Unanimous.
- ORDINANCE: Scheduled public hearing for June 7 regarding ordinance regarding camping and storage of personal property on property owned or leased by Columbia County.
- WARRANTS: Canceled outstanding warrants presented by the county treasurer. Unanimous.
- STALL RENTAL: Set fees for rest of summer until fair time. Rental fee is $60 per month per stall. Unanimous.