When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall Council Chambers, 15 N. Third Ave.
- TRAVEL: Approve contract with U.S. Bank National Association for purchasing of new travel cards to be used for city travel expenses.
- SURPLUS PROPERTY: Authorizes selling of certain surplus city property.
- ROSE STREET: Authorizes contract with Palouse River Coulee City Railroad for apportionment of the costs and expenses for changes to the railroad crossing at Rose and Spokane streets.
- COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Public hearing to adopt revisions to the Six Year Comprehensive Transportation Program for 2010-2015 for Rose Street and 13th Avenue improvements.
- COMPREHENSIVE TRANSPORTATION PLAN: Adopts revisions to the Six Year Comprehensive Transportation Program for the City for 2011-2016.
- STORMWATER MANAGEMENT: Adoption of construction and post-construction storm water runoff regulations.