When: Thursday, 7 p.m.
Where: Board Room
- REPORTS: Will hear reports on enrollment, W-P combine, elementary math adoption, legislature and housing.
- PERSONNEL: Consider approval to hire a summer LAP Camp employee, extra curricular positions for 2010-11, provisional contracts and notice of intent regarding employment of classified employees.
- CHECKS: Consider resolution to cancel imprest fund checks.
- TRANSPORTATION: Consider approving transportation expenditures.
- AGREEMENTS: Consider approving agreements with Three Rivers Food Cooperative and ESD 123 for tech services.
- SCHEDULE: Discuss secondary schedule for 2010-11.
- POLICY: Consider approving policy and procedure for online learning.
- WIAA: Consider approving agreement with Washington Interscholastic Activities Association for 2010-2011.
- CLOSED SESSION: Will meet in executive session for negotiations and real estate.