- insurance: Approved agreement and bylaws documents relative to membership in the Washington Counties Insurance Fund and Insurance Pool. Unanimous.
- public works: Approved 2011 business plan for county Public Works Department. Unanimous.
- withdraw: Approved request from city of Walla Walla to withdraw two proposed Comprehensive Plan amendments to require development in city's Urban Growth Area be built to city standards and second to establish basis for Myra Road Subarea Plan. Unanimous.
- zoning: Approved request by Port of Walla Walla to amend county code to remove restrictions on commercial uses and allow commercial greenhouses in the Industrial Agriculture-Heavy zoning district. Also approved request by Isaias and Sonia Muro to amend Comprehensive Plan land use designation for about 15 acres at 20141 W. Wallula Ave. from Agricultural Residential to Rural Residential-5 acre minimum. Unanimous.
- direction: Approved motion to direct staff to schedule request from Cameo Heights Mansion for amendment to county code to first quarter of 2011. Request is to allow bed and breakfasts to provide dinner service to club members. Unanimous.