- HEARINGS: Will conduct public hearing on the 2011 proposed budget, and a property tax increase of $1,400. The budget is about the same as the current budget, city clerk/treasurer Randy Hinchliffe said this morning.
- TOURISM: Hear presentation by Tourism Walla Walla on a signage project.
- MEETING FORMAT: Discuss council meeting format change to once a month.
- BUDGET: Consider ordinance to amend the 2010 budget.
- PAYMENT: Consider application for payment from Columbia Pumping for the sewer line project.