- ASSESSMENTS: Discussed whether 5-year lease for rock quarry sites would affect tax assessment on property owned by Dick Hastings and Harmon Smith. County Assessor Colleen Ledgerwood said she has asked the state for assistance in assessing quarry sites.
- BURN PERMITS: Signed aqreement with the state Department of Ecology to issue burn permits. Fees will increase from $2.50 to $3 an acre for regular burns, and from $25 to $30 for a spot permit. Unanimous.
- INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE: Discussed 2011 budget with administrator Sherry Greenup and office manager Jan Zorb. The total budget is $97,885, with the county matching about one-third of the total. Also noted a retirement party for retired case manager Joanne Cassetto will be from 1 to 3.
- OFFICE: Discussed addition of an office space to the west side of the county shop building with building inspector Stan Warren and county engineer Grant Morgan. The office would be for planning and zoning. Cost is estimated at $5,200.
- TRANSPORTATION PLAN: Reviewed 6-year transportation plan with county engineer Grant Morgan. The largest project is the Peola Road project. Highest priorities among the 12 listed are spot improvements.