- SECURITIES: Heard a presentation by Annette Sommer of Seattle Northwest Securities regarding levies and bonds. Board members are looking into options for future updating of the high school.
- PERSONNEL: Approved Michael Field as high school boys' basketball volunteer. Approved hiring Mickey Harrington as school nurse. Unanimous.
- VIDEOS: Heard report on procedure related to use of videos in classrooms.
- LEGISLATIVE: Noted that state representatives will meet with the board from 6 to 7 p.m. prior to the regular meeting Nov. 17.
- LEVY: Discussed whether to run a capital projects levy or another maintenance and operations levy.
- TECHNOLOGY: Learned there are still problems with the school's computer network.
- LATE START: Learned late start for students Dec. 9 will allow for bullying and harassment training or staff.