Council member are Kevin House, Orville Branson, Marty Dunn, Karl Newell and Scott Nettles. Mayor is Walt Gobel. With House absent Wednesday the council:
- HEARINGS: No one spoke during public hearing on the 2011 proposed budget. The budget is about the same as the current budget. Public comment regarding a property tax increase of $1,400 was against raising the tax.
- TOURISM: Hear presentation by Michael Davison of Tourism Walla Walla. Davison requested the city contribute $1,000 to a signage project.
- MEETING FORMAT: Discussed Council meeting format change to once a month.
- BUDGET: Passed ordinance to amend the 2010 budget. Unanimous.
- PAYMENT: Approved payment to Columbia Pumping for the sewer line project. Unanimous.