- BRIDGE: Signed supplemental contract for $51.490 with Riedesel Engineering for the Columbia Center bridge replacement. Unanimous.
- MAINTENANCE: Learned road crews are getting ready for winter, and grading as conditions allow.
- VOLUNTEER POLICY: Adopted policy for anyone putting in extended volunteer hours for the county. Unanimous.
- BURN PERMIT: Signed a letter asking the state for delegation to administer the agricultural burning program Unanimous.
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT: Signed a one-year personal services agreement with Emergency Management Director Clay Barr and his assistant Laura Dixon. Unanimous.
- PRESENTATION: Accepted a flag presented by Jay Takemura of Puget Sound Energy on behalf of Congresswoman Cathy McMorris-Rogers. McMorris-Rogers requested the flag, which flew over the capital on the day of the PSE wind project ground-breaking, be presented to Garfield County. Commissioners anticipate a display case in the remodeled courthouse will be built to hold the flag.
- BUDGET: Reviewed 2011 budget.