When: Regular session is 6 p.m. today, following a 4:30 p.m. tour of the airport's second-floor offices and the security screening area, and a 5 p.m. work session at Dominick's on the Runway.
Where: Regular session at the Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.
- insurance claim: Receive an update on the Port's insurance claim for the former Gen-X Energy building in Burbank that burned in a fire in 2009.
- water right: Discuss water right transfers at the Port's Wallula Gap Business Park.
- contract award: Consider awarding a contract for concrete floor and soil removal work at the former Gen-X building.
- fund request: Consider a request from the city of College Place for an allocation of Port surface transportation program funds.
- budgets: Consider proposed 2011 Port and airport budgets.
- melrose building: Discuss subdivision concepts for the Port's Melrose building.
- sewer replacement: Discuss a sewer replacement plan at the Walla Walla Regional Airport property.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, the Cargill Pond community meeting recap, a recap of the Washington State Penitentiary Community Task Force meeting, a recap of a work session with the city of Walla Walla on the Sudbury Landfill property, and a passenger boarding report.