When: Wednesday, 6 p.m.
Where: District Board Room, 609 S. Second St.
What: Board workshop, followed by regular meeting at 7 p.m.
- WORKSHOP: Will meet with state representatives Terry Nealey and Maureen Walsh from 6 to 7 p.m.
- DONATION: Consider accepting $500 donation from Boosters for high school volleyball.
- COACHES: Consider approving Brian Rust as high school boys; basketball volunteer and Shawn Magee as middle school boys' basketball volunteer.
- LEVY: Discuss possible capital projects levy to be run in February 2011.
- ATHETICS: Hear reports on winter sports clearance night, activity code issues, and state tournament results and expenses.
- POLICIES: Discuss and approve first reading of policies related to district notification of juvenile offenders, students and telecommunication devices, use of tobacco on school property, release of information, employment disclosures, contracts and leave sharing.
- RESOLUTIONS: Consider approving two resolutions to transfer funds to debt service from the general fund. Also consider resolution to support the Network for Excellence in Washington Schools.