When: Monday, 7 p.m.
Where: District board room, 755 Maple St.
- CONSENT: Consider approval of bills and payroll, any new hires or resignations, and three board policies, as part of consent agenda.
- EDUCATION: Presentation on education opportunities at CSD.
- ACTION: Consider approving board policy on military leave; water rights amendment; and resolution on energy operational cost saving improvement grant.
- BUSINESS: Discuss school improvement plans, and legislative position.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on enrollment; levy update; Network for Excellence in Washington Schools; review of calendar.
- POLICIES: First reading of board policies on students and telecommunication devices; use of tobacco on school property; release of information concerning sexual and kidnapping offenders; and contracts.