- BUDGET: Conduct final public hearing on the 2011 budget. A second reading of the budget ordinance by title only will follow.
- UTILITIES: Will consider ordinances setting water, garbage and sewer rates for 2011. Proposed utility increases are 3 percent, or 94 cents for water; 6 percent, or $2.61 for sewer, and 3 percent, or 41 cents for garbage service. The total increase for single-family residential accounts would be $4.06.
- BUILDING HEIGHT: Consider ordinance changing building height definition.
- CHANGE ORDERS: Consider approving change orders for S. Second Street reconstruction project, including one regarding fire hydrant installation.
- LIQUOR LICENSES: Consider liquor license renewal applications by the Eagles and Country Cupboard.