- BUDGET: Conducted final public hearing on the 2011 budget. Approved second reading of the budget ordinance by title only. Unanimous.
- UTILITIES: Approved ordinances setting water, garbage and sewer rates for 2011. Proposed utility increases are 3 percent, or 94 cents for water; 6 percent, or $2.61 for sewer, and 3 percent, or 41 cents for garbage service. The total increase for single-family residential accounts would be $4.06. Unanimous.
- BUILDING HEIGHT: Consider ordinance changing building height definition. The change defines building height from the finished grade to the top of the wall plate. Unanimous.
- CHANGE ORDERS: Approved change orders for S. Second Street reconstruction project, including one regarding fire hydrant installation. Unanimous.
- AGREEMENT: Approved $5,000 supplemental agreement for construction engineering to close out the S. Second Street reconstruction project. Unanimous.
- LIQUOR LICENSES: Took no action meaning there were no actions to liquor license renewal applications by the Eagles and Country Cupboard.