When: Thursday, 1 p.m. following a noon work session.
Where: Regular session at the Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; work session at Dominick's on the Runway.
- parking lot: Consider a request to remove towing signs at the Port's Second Avenue parking lot on the corner of Sumach Street.
- mapping project: Discuss the Burbank Floodplain mapping project.
- Cascade Pallet: Consider parking lot improvements.
- Burbank sewer: Receive an update on the proposed Burbank sewer project.
- contract awards: Consider awarding a contract for a new building at the Reiff Manufacturing property; replacement of a Blaze King dock; and a new roof for Revelry Vintners at 720 C St.
- Correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, a new TSA screening machine and county stormwater regulations.