- lift station: Awarded contract for $225,513 to Wellens Farwell, Inc., of Enterprise, Ore., for wastewater lift station project. In related action, authorized city administration to contract with Keller Associates, Inc., of Meridian, Idaho, to administer contract. Unanimous.
- lease: Approved lease agreement with Spectrum Networks Inc. for company to locate a fiber optic line on property at the city Public Works Shop. Unanimous.
- street trees: Approved resolution to establish development standards for street trees in the Downtown Mixed Use district. Unanimous.
- Addressing: Approved ordinance on addressing standards and guidelines. Unanimous.
- grant: Authorized application to the Washington state Department of Transportation Consolidated Grant Program for city's Appointment Keeper Transport System. Unanimous.