When: Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. A work session begins at 4 p.m.
Where: District board room, 364 S. Park St.
- WORK SESSION: The board will hold a work session from 4-6 p.m. to discuss Lincoln Health Center and Student Healthy Options; strategic planning; policy and procedures; and other items.
- MUSIC: Hear music performance by Walla Walla High School band.
- CONSENT: Consider personnel report; October bills and payroll; as part of consent agenda.
- PROGRAMS: Hear reports on ACT Testing; Response to Intervention; Gear Up programs.
- VOUCHER: Consider revision to board policy on voucher certification and approval.
- GRANTS: Hear report on Department of Commerce Energy Grant.