When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday meeting and workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Surplus: Public hearing to declare certain county property surplus to allow for sale to public. Action on item may follow.
- Planning: Discussion and possible action on appointment of third member to Walla Walla Joint Community Development Agency Board.
- Budget: Update on 2010 budget by county Treasurer Gordon Heimbigner and county Auditor Karen Martin.
- Updates: Updates and consent agendas from health, public works and personnel-risk management departments.
- Critical areas: Public hearing to take comments and testimony on proposed amendments to county codes related to protection of critical aquifer recharge areas to ensure compliance with state Growth Management Act. Action on item may follow.
- Workshop: Reports and miscellaneous business. No formal action to be taken.