- wallula gap business park: Receive an update on the Port of Walla Walla's water right on this property.
- cascade pallet: Consider awarding a contract for parking lot improvements for the tenant at the Port's Burbank Industrial Park.
- security screening: A representative from TSA will update Port commissioners on new equipment at the airport.
- burbank interchange: Discuss a proposed settlement agreement with the Washington State Department of Transportation for land related to the Burbank Interchange project.
- public hearing: Conduct a public hearing on the proposed supplemental budget for the Port and airport. Afterward, commissioners will consider adopting the supplemental budget.
- health plan: Consider a resolution that would establish a health reimbursement arrangement/voluntary employees beneficiary association plan.
- transportation: Discuss a possible transportation partnership.
- Dunham Cellars: Consider renewal of a lease for tenant Dunham Cellars.
- LTGO bonds: Consider authorization to issue and sell limited tax general obligation bonds.
correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, the Dell Avenue water line extension update, cleanup in Burbank from the Chevron leak, the Columbia River water exchange, the floodplain mapping project in Burbank and the Port's 2011 legislative priorities.