Walla Walla County
- Herman Rankin Jr., 50, permanent address not confirmed, was charged Oct. 22 with possession of a controlled substance by a prisoner. Rankin is accused of knowingly possessing marijuana while being confined in the Walla Walla County Jail on Sept. 3.
- Leonel Perez Molinero, 38, address unavailable, was charged Oct. 26 with attempting to elude a pursuing police vehicle and driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor. Molinero is accused of willfully failing or refusing to stop his vehicle after being signaled to do so by a uniformed police officer, and driving under the influence on Oct. 24.
- Tara N. Whitmore, 21, 53368 W. Crockett Road, Milton-Freewater, was charged Oct. 15 with second-degree theft. Whitmore is accused of wrongfully obtaining or exerting unauthorized control over goods or services belonging to Super 1 Foods between Sept. 17 and Oct. 14.
- Jeramie E. Van Nauker, 35, 249 Eagan Ave., Apt. 3, was charged Oct. 18 with first-degree burglary and first-degree assault. Van Nauker is accused of unlawfully entering or remaining in a building with the intent to commit a crime, and assaulting a person on Oct. 17.
- Francisco Javier Lopez-Bautista, 32, 46 E. Chestnut St., was charged Oct. 20 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Lopez-Bautista is accused of unlawfully possessing cocaine on Oct. 19.