- 600 block of Ash Street, Wednesday overnight. Vehicle from resident. Later recovered with fire damage.
- 300 block of Craig Street, Tuesday overnight. Bicycle from yard.
- 600 block of Wellington, Sunday-Tuesday. Items taken from storage facility.
- 300 block of Chase Avenue, Thursday overnight. Items taken from vehicle.
- 1100 block of W. Cherry St., Thursday overnight. Spray paint to fence and vehicle.
- Petersen Properties, 318 W. Main Street, Wednesday. Rear of building spray painted.
- Fern and Tietan streets, Wednesday, 2:21 p.m. Two vehicle, non-injury, rear-end.
WW County Sheriff
- N. College Avenue and Wallula Road, Thursday, 11:58. Two vehicle with possible injuries. Joran Boyer, 18, of College Place was northbound on College Avenue. Denny Deeds, 41, of Mansfield, Wash., was westbound on Wallula road. According to report, Boyer failed to stop at stop sign and both vehicles collided at intersection. Deeds was transported to Providence St. Mary Medical Center with possible injuries. Boyer was cited for failing to yield.