- FACILITIES: Discussed updated project schedule for the Junior-Senior High School modernization. Discussion included sites to rent for classes during the remodel, back-up generators, fire alarms and heating and ventilation systems.
- WARRANTS: Passed a resolution authorizing superintendent and business manager to sign warrants. Also passed a resolution declaring racial imbalance does not exist in the district. Unanimous for both.
- ENROLLMENT: Learned enrollment for October is 311 full time equivalent students.
- STAFFING: Approved adding a half hour to the kindergarten aid's time. Unanimous.
- PLAN: Approved school improvement plans for Elementary and Junior/Senior High schools. Unanimous.
- GRANT: Accepted $6,000 grant from the Blue Mountain Foundation for the after school program. Unanimous.
- LEVY: Discussed replacement levy that may be on the February ballot.