When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Closure days: Approve and adopt unpaid closure days for county Human Services Department and county Health Department.
- Insurance: Approve agreement and bylaws documents related to county membership in Washington Counties Insurance Fund and Insurance Pool.
- Human services: Proclamation to declare Nov. 7-13 as Walla Walla County Tribute to American Veterans Week, department update and consent agenda.
- Public Works: Presentation on 2011 business plan for department. Action on item may follow.
- Comp plan: Consider request by city of Walla Walla to withdraw two proposed amendments to the county Comprehensive Plan to require development in city Urban Growth Area to be built to city standards and establish basis for Myra Road subarea plan. Action on item may follow. Matter to come before commissioners at 1:30 p.m. during time for Community Development Department.
- Public hearing: Hold public hearing on final docket of proposed amendments for 2010 to county Comprehensive Plan. Discussion and possible action or direction to staff may follow hearing.
- Development: Workshop with to review of proposed amendments to county code related to cluster development on resource lands. Public hearing to take testimony or comments to be held at later date. Possible direction to staff may follow discussion.
- Update: Update on planned relocation of Emergency Operations Center and county 911 dispatch center and discussion of funding for necessary improvements. Matter scheduled to come before commissioners at about 9:45 a.m.