- 900 block of East Chestnut Street. Residence of Thomas A. Davis entered and items taken.
- 300 block of Craig Street, reported Friday. Items from residence of Allan F. Avbel last month.
- 1800 block of Celestia Place, reported Friday. Residence entered and items broken.
- 1300 block of Dakota Street, reported Wednesday. Residence of Teresa Santos burglarized. Apparently nothing taken.
- Whitman College library, reported Wednesday. Laptop computer belonging to Connor P. Palich, Mercer Island.
- 200 block of Southwest Eighth Avenue. Paperwork from residence of Kathy Lamunyon.
- Payne Hollow Road. Burglary at cabin. Several items taken.
- Outside Walla Walla County Fairgrounds, 10:25 p.m. Saturday. Fight involving two rival gang members. No serious injuries reported.
- Roosevelt Street and Isaacs Avenue, 8:02 p.m. Friday. Two vehicles; no injuries reported.
- 700 block of Northeast Fifth Avenue, 5:38 a.m. Sunday. Vehicle struck curb. No injuries reported.
- Jonathan G. Neagle, 35, 450 W. Maple St., Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Gavin H. Rauch, 22, 123 Withva St., Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Miranda R. Krika, 20, 11 N. Madison St., Apt. 3, Sunday. Charge: investigation of second-degree malicious mischief.
- Derek M. Wilson, 24, 804 Daisy Lane, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Ryon D. Campbell, 21, Hailey, Idaho, Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Jose C. Corona, 54, complete address unavailable, Walla Walla, today. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- James M. Clontz III, 18, 231 Cowell Drive, Prescott, Sunday. Charge: investigation of second-degree theft.
- Chad E. Hayes, 34, Pendleton, Sunday. Charge: investigation of identity theft.
- 700 block of Clark Street. Vehicle keyed and kicked.
- 800 block of Suncrest Terrace. Vehicle damaged.
- 800 block of South Third Street, Dayton. Columbia County patrol car egged.