- CONSENT: Consider any new hires, resignations, out-of-state travel requests; 2010-11 insurance renewal; special services general fund imprest account; and approval of previous board minutes as part of consent agenda.
- CHANGE: Hear report from Superintendent Mick Miller on switch in board meeting time from 7:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. starting in October.
- ONLINE: Hear update on possible contract with Greenways Academy to offer online learning.
- REPORTS: Hear reports of recent state test results, enrollment, facilities and operations, and from the superintendent.
- CO-OP: Consider approving resolutions to finalize the S.E. Washington Transportation Cooperative. Resolutions include commissioning a report and final acceptance, as well as a letter from architect John Evans.