Columbia County commissioners are Chuck Reeves, Dwight Robanske and Dick Jones. With Robanske absent Tuesday:
- ROAD VACATION: Following a hearing approved vacation of a portion of Jackson Road that is platted, but never used as a road. Unanimous.
- ROAD WORK: Signed a supplemental agreement to use additional stimulus funds for the Lewis Gulch to Nysoe road project. Unanimous.
- SNOW: Renewed agreement to continue to remove snow as far as Camp Wooten.
- SHORT PLAT: Approved short plat to subdivide a parcel into two parcels in the Kenneth Smith Estate. Unanimous.
- BLUEWOOD: Following a presentation by Marcene Hendrickson, directed the county engineer to initiate a feasibility study regarding operation of the road to Bluewood from the end of the county road.