When: Tuesday, 7 p.m.
Where: McLoughlin High School music room, 120 S. Main St.
- CONSENT: Consider extra-duty contracts, review of July and August bills and financial reports, as part of consent agenda.
- ATHENA: Consider cooperative agreement with Athena-Weston School District for girls soccer.
- INTERN: Consider cooperative agreement with University of Idaho for a student intern.
- DONATIONS: Consider accepting two donations.
- POLICIES: Consider one new, and two revised board policies.
- GRANTS: Consider accepting two grants.
- GOALS: Review of board goals.
- HIRES: Consider hiring a new high school language arts teacher, and a short-term fourth-grade teacher for Grove.
- REPORTS: Hear maintenance update, and reports from Superintendent on kindergarten lunch program and enrollment; update on superintendent search and OSBA convention.
- BUS: Discuss possible lease or purchase of a new bus.