- FACILITIES: Following a pre-meeting workshop, approved the schematic design for the Junior-Senior High remodeling project. Unanimous. The board will now work with architects and the project manager in the design development phase, which is expected to continue through mid-December.
- LETTER: Received a letter from the state Department of Agriculture informing the district a recent inspection showed the district is using and handling pesticides properly.
- KINDERGARTEN: Heard concerns from parents regarding the need for a classroom aid to assist the teacher with 19 kindergartners.
- STRATGIC PLAN: Briefly discussed the district's strategic plan. Board members will submit to Superintendent Kim Spacek their suggestions for goals.
- PERKINS FUNDS: Discussed how the district will spend $2,200 for career and technical education. One thousand dollars will be spent for equipment, and the remainder for continuing classroom support.