- PUBLIC WORKS: Heard updates on the project to connect the Public Works Department with the Courthouse via new fiber optic lines, and on the Senior Center insulation project.
- INSURANCE: Discussed proposed 2011 medical insurance rates for employees.
- SNOW PARK: Discussed problems related to the snow park with Donna Trump, who owns property near the park. She is concerned about people camping there. Commissioners will discuss the matter in two weeks.
- DAYTON ON TOUR: Agreed the courtroom could be available in the event of inclement weather Oct. 2 for unveiling of the Stationmaster statue.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Heard reports on administration, environmental health and community health.
- CONTRACTS: Approved 2010 Deputy Sheriff's Union contract, and contract with the Lillie Rice Center. Unanimous for both.
- EXTENSION OFFICE: Learned the lease agreement with the U.S. Postal Service for the extension office rental rate is being negotiated. The Postal Service wants to raise the rent by $100 per month.