Garfield County Commissioners are Dean Burton, Wynne McCabe and Robert Johnson. With all present Tuesday commissioners:
- HAUL ROUTE: Signed haul route agreement with Puget Sound Energy regarding use of county roads to transport materials for the Lower Snake River Wind Project. Agreement covers temporary closure of roads. Unanimous.
- RALLY AMERICA: John Forspring of Rally America discussed moving rally to the weekend before the Garfield County Fair. Changing the date would circumvent a conflict with a rally in Canada. Commissioners agreed to review dates.
- BIDS: Opened bids for road grader. The only bidder was Western States Equipment Company, Lewiston, Idaho. Base bid is $248,475.50, plus alternates. Tabled for county engineer's review. Unanimous.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Met as public health board with public health nurse, Leta Travis, bookkeeper Kathy Crowner, and board members Marie Williams and LaDonna Stallcop. Discussed 2011 budgets. Learned the health department has been advised it will have a six percent cut in funds from the state.
- COURTHOUSE: Amended grant to allow additional historic preservation work to be done in the office spaces. Unanimous.
- AUDITOR: Approved 8-year maintenance agreement for voting machines. In the agreement the cost will be raised by 4 percent in the sixth year. Unanimous.
- FAIRGROUNDS: Decided to distribute the $4,811 in revenue from the hay harvest at the fairgrounds to Garfield County Fair and to the agriculture museum. The fair will receive $1,811, and the museum will receive $3,000. Unanimous.