When: Thursday, regular session at 7 p.m. following a 6 p.m. work session
Where: The regular meeting will be at Ye Towne Hall, 121 Main St.; with the work session at the jimgermanbar, 119 Main St.
- public comments: Hear from public about Waitsburg Community Revitalization Committee's concept plan for Waitsburg Mill.
- bond refunding: Consider an authorization for staff to proceed with the 2010 refunding of the 1999B LTGO airport terminal bonds.
- Insurance claims update: Receive the latest information about insurance claims related to fires at the former Gen-X Energy plant in Burbank and the Reiff Manufacturing plant at the Walla Walla Regional Airport industrial park.
- wallula gap business park: Review the fiber farm cleanup report and discuss the process of transferring water rights.
- burbank business park: Discuss update of sewer system.
- waitsburg business Park: Discuss plans for the Waitsburg Business Park.
- health care: Discuss the 2011 health care benefit plan.
- port marketing: Discuss the Port's annual marketing brochure.
- Andrae's Kitchen: Consider a request from Andrae Bopp to use the Port's Second Avenue parking lot for his mobile vending operation known as AK's.
- paving bids: Discuss parking lot paving bids related to Blaze King.
- roofing: Consider authorizing a new roof on the building at 720 C St., home of Revelry Vintners.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, an easement request from Columbia REA on the Cliffstar property, a recap of the airport emergency drill from Sept. 13, repairs at Hangar 118, updates from the Sustainable Living Center, an update on improvements at the Curtiss Building, an update on business leads and a review of the calendar of events.