When: 7 p.m. Tuesday
Where: City Hall
- VISITORS: Will discuss Fit for Life classes with Martha Roberts of WA-ID Volunteer Center, and update on street closure for a wedding reception with Laura Dixon.
- REPORTS: Hear reports planning grant, claim for damages for the Up amp; Up Tavern, letter regarding transmission line project from Central Ferry to Lower Monumental dam, Pioneer Plaza restroom, and public disclosure forms.
- PUBLIC WORKS: Hear report on nuisance property, sanitary control area and pesticide licensing.
- NUISANCE: Hear report on nuisance property.
- SANITATION: Hear report on sanitary control area update.
- PARKING: Discuss school parking recommendations made by Jay Franks.
- CEMETERY: Discuss cemetery equipment and vault recommendations.