- TRUCK BID: Referred two bids for a tandem axle truck cab and chassis to the county engineer for review.
- CRUSHING CONTRACT: Referred one bid for rock crushing to the county engineer for review.
- ARTERIAL PROGRAM: Approved contract amendments to the rural arterial program. Unanimous.
- RIGHT OF WAY: Approved right of way permit on Hogeye Hollow Road.
- MENTAL HEALTH: Approved designation of Stacey Johnson as a mental health professional. Also approved contract amendment for a $12,366 reduction through the end June. The contract is with the state Department of Social and Health Services Division of Developmental Disabilities Division County Day Program. Clients will not see a difference in service due to the reduction in funds, Dimita Warren of Blue Mountain Counseling said this morning. Unanimous for both.
- NEWSPAPER: Voted to send a letter to The Times of Waitsburg advising them to file a motion with the Superior Court with the newspaper's request to bid for legal publication contracts. Unanimous.